Another Name: 2-Hydroxyethyl acrylate
CAS No.: 818-61-1
Molecular Formula: C5H8O3
Assay: 91%, 93%, 95%, 97%
||Colorless and transparent liquid
What is the difference between 2-HEAand butyl acrylate?
2-HEAis mainly used as a cross-linking functional monomer using hydroxyethyl group, and butyl acrylate is only used as a main chain monomer.
(1) Resin:The active diluent and crosslinking agent used in the radiation curing system can also be used as resin crosslinking agent, plastic or rubber modifier.
(2)Caoting: It is mainly used in the manufacture of thermosetting acrylic coatings, light curing acrylic coatings, photosensitive coatings, adhesives, textile processing agents, paper processing, water quality stabilizersandpolymer materials. It has the characteristics of less consumption, but can significantly improve the performance of products.
(3) The product can be copolymerized with many monomers, such as acrylic acid and ester, acrolein, acrylonitrile, acrylamide,methacrylonitrile, vinyl chlorideandstyrene. The product can be used to treat fiber, improve the water resistance, solvent resistance, crease resistance and waterproof of the fiber, and also be used in the manufacture of good thermosetting coatings and synthetic rubber. Glue, used as a lubricant additive, etc. In the aspect of adhesives, copolymerization with vinyl monomers can improve the bonding strength. In paper processing,acrylicemulsion used for coating can improve its water resistance and strength.
(4) The product can be copolymerized with many monomers such as acrylic acid and ester, acrolein, acrylonitrile, acrylamide,methacrylonitrile, vinyl chloride, styrene, etc., and the obtained product can be used for treating fibers, improving the water resistance of the fiber, Solvent resistance, crease resistanceandwater resistance.
(5) It is also used to manufacture thermosetting coatings, synthetic rubbers, and additives for lubricating oils.
(6) In terms of a binder, copolymerization with a vinyl monomer improves the bonding strength.
(7) In the paper processing, the acrylic emulsion for coating can improve its water resistance and strength.
2-HEAPackaging and Shipping
Packing: 200kg/ drum , 1000 kg IBC drum
Delivery: UN 2922
DG class: 8 6.1 class
Stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.